AWS Command Line Interface
The AWS Command Line Interface (CLI) is a unified tool to manage your AWS services. With just one tool to download and configure, you can control multiple AWS services from the command line and automate them through scripts.
The AWS CLI introduces a new set of simple file commands for efficient file transfers to and from Amazon S3.
aws-shell is a command-line shell program that provides convenience and productivity features to help both new and advanced users of the AWS Command Line Interface. Key features include the following.
- Fuzzy auto-completion for
- Commands (e.g. ec2, describe-instances, sqs, create-queue)
- Options (e.g. –instance-ids, –queue-url)
- Resource identifiers (e.g. Amazon EC2 instance IDs, Amazon SQS queue URLs, Amazon SNS topic names)
- Dynamic in-line documentation
- Documentation for commands and options are displayed as you type
- Execution of OS shell commands
- Use common OS commands such as cat, ls, and cp and pipe inputs and outputs without leaving the shell
- Export executed commands to a text editor
Source => https://aws.amazon.com/cli/
Note: We can help make AWS Command Line Interface installer enterprise deployment ready.
osd365 | Global application packaging services
Application packaging plays a vital role in efficiently managing software deployments within organizations.
Application packaging minimizes cost and improves System efficiency during and after deployment of the software to the System.
osd365 application packaging services provides the following advantages.
- Custom osd365 uninstall codes : This helps organizations identify and uninstall software installed outside of the purview of the organizations software management systems.
- Desktop shortcuts : If not directed otherwise, desktop shortcuts will not be installed.
- Silent : If not directed otherwise, all our installation processes are silent.
Note : Some software vendors do not make their software available to the public domain. In such cases, you have to download and provide the software and the appropriate licenses.