The Docker Desktop for Windows section contains information about the Docker Desktop Community Stable release. For information about features available in Edge releases, see the Edge release notes. For information about Docker Desktop Enterprise (DDE) releases, see Docker Desktop Enterprise.
Docker is a full development platform to build, run, and share containerized applications. Docker Desktop is the best way to get started with Docker on Windows.
Docker Toolbox includes the following Docker tools:
- Docker CLI client for running Docker Engine to create images and containers
- Docker Machine so you can run Docker Engine commands from Windows terminals
- Docker Compose for running the
- Kitematic, the Docker GUI
- the Docker QuickStart shell preconfigured for a Docker command-line environment
- Oracle VM VirtualBox
Source => https://docs.docker.com/toolbox/toolbox_install_windows/
Note: We can help make Docker Desktop installer enterprise deployment ready.
osd365 | Global application packaging services
Application packaging plays a vital role in efficiently managing software deployments within organizations.
Application packaging minimizes cost and improves System efficiency during and after deployment of the software to the System.
osd365 application packaging services provides the following advantages.
- Custom osd365 uninstall codes : This helps organizations identify and uninstall software installed outside of the purview of the organizations software management systems.
- Desktop shortcuts : If not directed otherwise, desktop shortcuts will not be installed.
- Silent : If not directed otherwise, all our installation processes are silent.
Note : Some software vendors do not make their software available to the public domain. In such cases, you have to download and provide the software and the appropriate licenses.